torsdag 12 augusti 2010

moving on during the wait

thank you again for all your support! it really fills me with happiness!
during my wait for that next appointment, i turn to my craftroom for some relief.

i know that i have shared this layout with you a few posts below, but i just wanted to talk about one of my new loves: magazine clippings!


both the memory of this night and the photo is magic to me, so i just wanted to go with good positive words for this layout. i started going through a few favorite magazines and found just the right words!


i go to magazines alot for ad layouts and types all the time. and i have used manufactured "wordfetti" before. but why not use words from those magazines that you are finished reading?! 


i am already scrapping a new page using a few words :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!