torsdag 2 januari 2014

Project Life | The end & The beginning + an App tip!



I don´t usually make a special page that closes my PL albums. But I made this little collage with one photo from each of the months 2013. I actually did it all on my iPhone! I used an app called PicFrame where you can do all sorts of collages. They also have a feature that allows you to crop your photo in a few shapes. What you do is open the collage that has only one frame, select your photo and then tap the photo again. Then a meny will appear and you select shapes and there you can select which shape you want to crop your photo in.


After I saved my circle photo I opened it up in the app called Rhonna Designs where I simply added the months. I saved everything and send the photos to my computer and then just simply printed it out! I love how it turned out!



And this is my title page for the 2014 album! Ofcoure it is highly inspired by Elise´s :) It was much fun to make this! So not my normal style, but it looks fun!


I can´t wait to start again!

Happy New year!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I still have to get caught & up finished with 2013 PL - with our son's wedding i got so far behind.
    BUT I am ready to get started on this New Year as well. You inspired me to do this & I have loved doing it, I even found a new system on clearance last summer for this year's PL!!!
    Happy New Year!

    SvaraRadera

Share!