måndag 13 januari 2014

Memorykeeping | My favorite room



I know that the picture above is a bit crocked, but everything is straight in real life!

I made this layout with my December kit from Cocoa Daisy. I have been a subscriber of their main kit for a couple of months and I love getting them each month. In the December kit there were some wood veneers that I have been using frequently ever since I got them. 
Our bedroom is one of my favorite places in our house. I have always wanted a calm and decluttered bedroom and now we have that! I snapped this photo one weekend morning after we had breakfast in bed, all three of us :)  I did a mistake and printed two copies of the photo when I was printing for my Project Life album, so I thought why not do a layout with the other one! 

That stamp and the striped paper were two of my favorites from that kit! 

Happy Monday!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!