I will begin this list by telling you that I have ONE teenager in the house and she is a girl. But it is all good :) Almost all...
1. I really love that we can have (almost) adult conversations.
2. I love that she is passionate about what she thinks is right.
3. I love that she still wants me to cuddle and lay on her bed sometimes.
4. I love her constant texting, snapchatting and twittering. It means she has friends and that she is making new ones around the world and that she is reading and learning.
5. I love that she has humor.
6. I love the sounds she makes in the morning when I am still in bed; lots of rushing between her bedroom and the bathroom getting ready, how she closes my door when she gets her breakfast and her rushing out the door just in time.
7. I love that she shows me stuff on the internet that she thinks is funny.
8. I also loves that she talks and talks about stuff in record speed and actually thinks I can follow!
9. I love that she knows me and always sends me photos throughout the day.
10. I love the person she is developing into, messy and all.
This post is part of a list-making project called Lists With Friends 2014, an effort to document the year in lists of all types. I love lists, and I love a good project : )