fredag 10 januari 2014

Lists with friends 2014 | List 2 - Things I´ve learned in 2013



(A few) Things I learned in 2013:



* If you, just in case, put a couple of extra (say 10!) seeds in when you start the garden season count on that every seed become a huge plant! We put a few extra tomato seeds because we were afraid that some wouldn't survive. Well after a few weeks we had like 20 proud plants! They gave us tomatos until late October!

* If you do little work every day it doesn´t feel like an impossible task to get the backyard prepared for the summer.

* Coffee and breakfast in bed is infact as special every day as if you´d have it on just a few occasions.



* It helps so much to have someone that is your biggest fan! I can´t begin to explain how my fiancé has boosted my selfconfidence!

* I still love to find beauty in the everyday.



* Even if the water is cold, you should still take a swim. It is so worth it!

__________________________________________

Bwlists200This post is part of a list-making project called Lists With Friends 2014, an effort to document the year in lists of all types. I love lists, and I love a good project : )

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great list, Lisa! :)
    I love your photos!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ah yes, the cold swim! First trip to the lake in the summer I always go in, and it's always cold!

    SvaraRadera

Share!