tisdag 7 januari 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 1



Here we go again! This is going to be my third year documenting our life this way! I am super happy about that! This week started out with a lot of relaxing and just enjoying our days off together. My daughter spend New Years with her father and little brother. She is good at sending me photos (even though I might send her a reminder sometimes!) and I love to include her adventures too! 
The next photos are from New Years that we spend at my sisters having a great time. 
The cards that have photos on this page have the backside of my title page and I liked how I could use them! 
The weekly card is one from a pdf I bought at this etsy shop.  And the 2 filler cards are from Project Life the Kraft edition.


I used screen prints from 2 text messages with my daughter. I love that we keep in touch when she is not with me. And what an easy way to just add them right in!
I also used one of the title cards from the BPC class December Duos that I took last month.
This week my typewriter suddenly decided that it would indeed work again, so I was happy to write some journling with it and also added some type to a few labels. A tip for typing on labels:



Cut your label out (if it is a printable) and add it to a note paper with non permanent tape, that way it is easier to handle it in the typewriter!

Have a great week!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!