fredag 3 januari 2014

Lists with friends 2014 | List one



A list of right now´s 

Right now I am back at work after Christmas break. It feels strange to be back after being away for almost 2 weeks, but nice too. I don´t however like early rise in the mornings!

Right now I am writing multiple blog posts that are going up in the next weeks. I like it when I get air under my wings and get some things done!

Right now I love coming home. I love how our home is warm and feels welcoming. We always have lots of candles burning and there is usually soft music on in the background.

Right now I am planning a trip to the city to pick up my daughter. She spend New Year´s with her dad and her little brother. We are also going on our first date that I talked about in this post! I am excited!

Right now I really want to lock myself in my craftroom, but have no mojo :( I know it will come back soon, but wonder why it keeps going and coming.

Right now we keep watching Americas Funniest Homevideos and still think it is hilarious! 

Right now I am looking forward to a three day weekend! 


___________________________________


Bwlists200This post is part of a list-making project called Lists With Friends 2014, an effort to document the year in lists of all types. I love lists, and I love a good project : )

6 kommentarer:

  1. I also still think America's Funniest Home Videos is hilarious!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love reading this list!
    So happy to be doing this project with you!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Three day weekends rock. Doubly, as it lengthens my vacation by one day. I'm back to work on Tuesday.

    SvaraRadera
  4. My family loves AFV! It's so bad to laugh at other people's pains, though, right?

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous, Lisa!
    I pinned your gift of time idea!!
    Evan and I are working on a point reward system and these are the kind of rewards he is looking for I am happy to say!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Good idea for a list! I'm going to put this on my idea list. :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!