onsdag 29 januari 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 3


Week 3



This week we celebrated 1 year together with a sweet picknic in the snow. I almost never do this, but this week I journaled on the computer and printed it out onto the journalingcard. It was super easy and I like how I can fit more text this way. 



Our new ferry got baptised and I saved the newspaper clippings in the right pocket. I made a collage with some photos of the event and typed the journaling out on my typewriter.
I didn´t have all that many photos this week so i used more journalingcards. I really like that because eventhough our lifes do get photographed a lot, not everything can be captured. I think
you´ll see more of that in the coming weeks.
We celebrated my twin nieces 6th birthdays that weekend and I added the journling to the card on the left of the pictures,

We went on a spa trip on Sunday through Monday, but I chose to have all that recorded in next weeks spread.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!