torsdag 23 januari 2014

Moodboard Inspiration | January


At the beginning of the month I shared the moodboard I made to use as inspiration for this months scrapbook pages and projects. I have made a few and thought I´d show you!


Here is the moodboard, just as a reminder. I think I was most inspired by the typeography, shapes and colors in the end. 



It was a bit of hard work cutting out all those triangles, but what else would I do while TV watching, right?! And I really like how this came together. I also like to use larger letter stickers to create longer titles. 



For this one I downloaded a free calligraphy font called Gentle Touch for the title, which I printed out before making the rest of the layout. Then I added papers and embellishments in some of the colors on the moodboard. 


I was really inspired by the type of that wall art with a photo in the middle. I used a think brush to write some lyrics with my watercolors. Then I added watercolor lines to use for journaling. I love to use my watercolor at the moment!


I was inspired by the colorrs again for this layout. I love to use grey as a base color. You can add any color to grey and it will pop! I also included some typeography with that filler card. 

Ok, so these are the projects that are done right now. Perhaps I will have some more before January is over!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!