torsdag 9 februari 2012

Scrapbooking just for me!

lately i have been making stuff mostly for assignments, so it feels so good to share some scrapbooking that i made just because!


to go with my love theme during my blogging week at the Write Click Scrapbook blog, i made this layout above just listing stuff i love right now. i used a pretty patterned paper from Creative Club and added a strip of a patterned paper from Imaginisce. i printed a instagram photo and typed out my journaling on my typewriter. i love how the list and photo look, so i might use that again soon :)


this next one is me just declaring that i in fact love love, hearts and romance :) i used an online tool to take some photobooth type photos. the journaling tag and the happy day tag is from a digital kit called Joy ride from Cosmo Cricket. 


this last layout is my absolute favorite right now. i love the circle patterned paper from Studio Calico!
i journaled right on the paper with my typewriter and added some stuff here and there. 


the journaling is about how my daughter just started her last semester in 6th grade. which means she still have this semester in her current school here on the island, then in the autumn she will be attending school on the mainland. it also means she is getting big...

what have you created just because lately?




1 kommentar:

  1. i really love the last one.
    you capture your daughter's beauty so well. :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!