söndag 12 februari 2012

Project Life | week 6


here is my spread for week 6. i kept it pretty simple because i just had to much going on this week.


on monday, we had a photowalk me and my daughter. it was freezing, but fun! tuesday we buried my grandmother. the fullmoon on tuesday was amazing. and we celebrated my husbands birthday.


i used the "white" space on the photo to do my journaling. 


i got a lovely package from my friend monika stuffed with all sorts of paper goodies! and i included her card here. i forgot to take a photo of it but that top left slot is a flip pocket and underneath i s her note. on dalai lamas facebook feed (i know!) he shared (ok, probably not him) this great quote 

"The human capacity to care for others isn’t something trivial or something to be taken for granted. Rather, it is something we should cherish. Compassion is a marvel of human nature, a precious inner resource, and the foundation of our well-being and the harmony of our societies. If we seek happiness for ourselves, we should practice compassion: and if we seek happiness for others, we should also practice compassion."

and i wanted to have that in my week spread somehow. i ended up printing it on a journaling card by Crystal Wilkerson and i also added a digital brush by Ali Edwards. 

next to that i added one of the pins i have made to my words i love board on pinterest. 



i wrote a little week in review thing and i like how it turned out!


i printed a few of my instgram photos from the week on a 4x6 card.


as you can see on my spread photo, i have a insert this week too. i wanted to have this mosaic i made with photos i took on tuesday at my grandmother funeral. on the back i journaled. 

that´s it folks. 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!