lördag 11 februari 2012

I posted a click. post at WCS




 I know that I have hosted the blog the entire week, but I had to share a Click. post too! 
Today I have the coolest challenge for you all. While pinning away over at Pinterest I came over this pin. 

149744756329958648_rJCx98kl_c


See how brilliant this is?! Your challenge is to follow your kid around (or any other person that you love!) and shoot photos of what they typically do on a normal day. Just add a short caption to the photos and you have recorded a day in the life just like that! Awesome! And you could easily use the photos to make a minialbum titled: A day in the life of...
I am so doing this myself! Yes, I am challenging you and me both to do this! We can do it! And don´t forget to share your photos with us

Peace & Love
Sign
Ps. This blog is another example of snapping everyday photos and adding short captions. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!