tisdag 15 mars 2011

virtual coffee tuesday



welcome to this weeks virtual coffee!
first i want to tell you that i am not whispering in this post, the small font is what my blogger is giving me right now and i can´t change it :(

anyhoo, if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that i am so tired this morning! worked kicked my b*** yesterday and i crashed in bed by 9pm. i did however brighten up when i opened the blinds on my bedroom window and saw the sun :)


if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that i had a wonderful day saturday. my husband was a way for work, but i took dixon to a friends house drinking coffee eating these lovelies (above) and crafting away! mmm, my kind of good day!

if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that the tragedy in japan has made me really really think about how incredibly lucky i am to have all that i have! i watched some footage of that giant wave and still couldn´t wrap my brain around that t was actually real, not just a movie, you know?! crazy and scary! oh, and have you seen the flickr collab selling beautiful prints as a donation? (i can´t link either, so i´ll leave you with the whole oldschool link: http://www.erikarayphotography.com/blog/2011/3/13/you-need-something-beautiful-and-you-want-to-feel-good-ive-g.html )

if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that my neighbours probably are used to me by now, but i guess i can´t blame them for thinking i am a bit loony since i just about bowed in honor to these yesterday! haha! i can´t tell you how incredibly happy it made me sooing the fist real sign of spring right outside the window!


if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that now that i think about it blogger went wonky when i upgraded to explorer 9 :( i just might switch back!

if we were to meet today, i would show you my salt and pepper shakers, since i promised amy i would one day. aren´t they the cutest! 


2 kommentarer:

  1. ahhh...i love those s& p shakers, so cute! and the signs of Spring..wow! I don't blame you for being so excited, as soon as I see something like that in my yard I think I will be so happy I might just cry! : ) It's been such a long winter!
    I love all of your pictures but I just adore the blue flowered pillow case, wow! and what is that dessert? yum! thanks for coffee.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my those pastries look SO DELICIOUS! I'm drooling... Such lovely photos too!

    P.S. Try switching to Firefox or Safari or Google Chrome (pretty much anything other than IE). :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!