tisdag 1 januari 2013

WCS | January gallery


Not only is it a brand new year, it also time to present a new scrapbook gallery at WCS! The theme for this gallery is Note to self. I have 2 layouts in there this month. 



This layout is going to be the first one in my 2013 album. I did this at the beginning of December and for those of you that read a few posts ago know that my life changed since then. My note to self then was: Don´t take anything for granted. Which is ofcourse a  great reminder at any time ;)



This one I did right after Christmas. I found the words on Pinterest and wanted to have it on the page where I journaled about how life is right now. 


I tucked the journaling away behind the photo. I searched for a cute thing to embellish the little tag with and came upon a pair of vintage earrings I had thrifted a while ago. Perfect! I attached it as I would a brad and then cut the stem of so it wouldn´t poke wholes in my album. 

You should jump over to see the gallery!






2 kommentarer:

  1. Dear Lisa
    I have just discovered what happened to you and i really hope everything thing is OK for you now... I'm happy to see you go on, whatever you live : you can be proud because you're really strong! I wish you a very good new year, to you and your daughter, and hope that all the problems have disappeard with 2012!
    and bravo for all your craft projects!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Karine! This is why I feel like I can share stuff like this with my (online) friends, I always get so much support from you all!
      Thank you again, and Happy New Year!

      Radera

Share!