söndag 6 januari 2013

Project Life | Week 1 2013


Here we go! Week 1!


This is the first page. I added a subway art print and a list of photos I want to take. The feet photos are a instagram project that I did to record my New years Eve. 
The rest of the page is dedicated to my daughters and my lists of things we want to focus on during 2013. I slipped our journalingcards right in and added a clear plastic to add the title to.


Here is a view of how the plastic works. 


I actually cooked meals (!) 3 days in a row! Just needed to record that! Ha! So I made an extra insert for the Instagram photos. 



The second page also  holds some of my daughters hundreds of selfportraits posted to her Instagram :)
The fact that the sun made it out several times this week! 
And I baked bread (yum) and had sweet friends over on saturday. I was kind of stumped (thats a first) on what to include in the last pocket, so I added a calender page I downloaded from a pin. They are really full paper size pdf´s but I used the "several pages" option when I printed them out. 

Ok, so that´s week 1, only 51 more to go! 









4 kommentarer:

  1. Gonna get started on mine this week!
    Thanks for the inspiration - I'm doing my own version too!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I look forward to follow your PL, Patti!

      Radera
  2. Where did you find the fab Happy New Year printable shown in the first pocket on your first page?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Leslie, I am sorry that I didn´t link to the source before! Here it is: http://eighteen25.blogspot.se/p/subway-art-collection.html

    They have lots of subway art freebies!

    SvaraRadera

Share!