torsdag 24 januari 2013

Right now

 
 
 
Outside my window: it is all white and fluffy and the sun is shining!

I am thinking: about life and how things feel pretty good for me now.
 
I am thankful for: sleep and lazy days, sunshine and the love I am feeling.

From the kitchen: chili

I am wearing: tights, skirt and a t-shirt with a big scarf to keep me warm!


I am creating: packages for a Favorite things swap and pages that are a bit hard to do.

I am going: to scrapbook tonight!

I am reading: lots of blogs and a few books.


I am hoping: for a fun and relaxing weekend and more sunshine!

I am hearing: children laughing.

Around the house: there are a lot of changes and cleaning going on.

One of my favorite things: new and old friends that has just rallied around me <3 font="">
 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!