tisdag 1 februari 2011

WriteClickScrapbook February Gallery is now open!


I am personally blown away by all the cool and creative minibooks in this months gallery!!! wow!

Birthday Girl | Lisa Ottosson

Here is my take! Ever since my daughter turned 5 we have had themed parties for her birthday. I have wanted to make a minibook with photos from her birthdays for years. This is super easy project where I have used a photo of her with her cake or when we sing for her in the morning + a photo from her themed party. After printing the photos I put the book together and started adding bits and pieces throughout the book. I made my own word strips using a typewriter font on my computer. I like the fact that I can easily add more photos to this minibook!


Birthday Girl | Lisa Ottosson

i am beginning to really come back into the minibook route!

you can see more minibooks that i have made here!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!