söndag 23 december 2007

my favorites

Favorite Holiday list:

Movie:


Why? Oh, where do I begin? All the clichés about love, all the wonderful lines, all the englishmen :) I love this movie because it makes me cry everytime...everytime I cry with a smug smile on my face :)

Quote from said movie:
David: Whenever I get gloomy about the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrowe Aiport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed - but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified, or newsworthy - but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.


Chef:
Nigella Lawson because she looks like she acctually tastes the yummy food :)

Activity:



Well, besides opening presents :) taking a long walk with the dogs.

best thing about being off work:



resting...

Carol:

Silent night
Holy night
All is calm
All is bright
'Round yon virgin Mother and Child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night
Holy night
Son of God
Oh love's pure light
Radiant beams from
Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus Lord at Thy birth
Oh Jesus Lord at Thy birth...


Layout (at the moment)



i simply made a mosaic from my December photos over at flickr and printed them out. Voila!




Merry Christmas friends!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Have a Wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I hope you had a very merry Christmas. I enjoy Love, Actually too, actually you made me want to watch it again, think I will :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej!
    Vilken fin LO! Snyggt gjort med fotona.
    Och tack för länken till personliga almanackor...
    Har beställt en, hoppas att den blir snygg.:-)
    Fick du tag på Ali´s bok?
    Jag har fått hem min och den är fantastisk!!!
    Den mest inspirerande bok jag läst!

    Ha det bra!
    :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love Actually is definitely one of my favorite movies too! i love the story between the Colin Firth and his portuguese speaking housekeeper.

    the speech at the end where he is trying to speak portuguese and she has learned a little english, it's just so sweet. :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!