fredag 14 december 2007

Hi all! Here is a little Holiday Q A for you!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure. I love wrapping presents.

2. Real tree or artificial? We used to have a real one, but my all the work with that! And we usually go away over Christmas so there is noone to take care of the tree then. So now we have a fake beautiful one!


3. When do you put up the tree? We always put it up on the 13th, but now with the school Christmas plays always being that evening we cheat and put it up the night before.

4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas I am usually aching to get everything down! So a week or so after.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don´t really remember. But I know I always wanted a puppy and then when I got older a pony! (never got neither!)

7. Do you have a Nativity scene? I do, but we really need a new one, because I am sorry to say it but papa Joseph lost a hand… and as he is a carpenter he really needs both hands!

8. Hardest person to buy for? My father in law and brother in law.

9. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter!

10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Well, iam a sucker for all gifts so, I can´t recall any.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I like to buy gifts all year round, because I think that it should be like that. I want to go somewhere and just see something that would be perfet for someone, not just buy everything on a persons wishlist.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep

15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Oh my all the candy!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear once for sure. I cannot stand any that are twinkling in all colors!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Let it snow and Silent night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Hm…no but Rudolph is the most important one right!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a golden star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open on Christmas eve, which we celebrate on the 24th. After having Christmas dinner.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The shopping craziness. I am in awe of how many people get in debt bying Christmas gifts! I am all about finding one or two special things for each person on my list and then still have money left.

23. What is the “silliest” family tradition you do, or miss doing? I'm not sure that we have a silly family tradition.

24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? Well, I have to go with blinking tree lights.

25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees? I like an old fashioned homey tree.

26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Gingerbread!

I was pondering youtube and found this. I love it video!

I thought the kids in the school play this year were so cute and they all did a great job!

2 kommentarer:

  1. cute crafty video!! Love reading all your questions and answers!!

    Happy Holidays!

    SvaraRadera
  2. so fun to read - LOVE YOU TUBE. off to check out that video :)

    have a blessed weekend..

    Court

    SvaraRadera

Share!