lördag 29 december 2007

layouts layouts layouts

I have scrapped!!! Just as i declared in my last post :) Here are a few of them and the rest are in my SIS gallery (link in the sidebar).

This first one is about my quiet time with the cat the day before Christmas. This didn´t come out at all like I had planned, but now I like it!



And as the New year is coming fast I decided to pick ONE favorite photo of the year (no it was NOT easy!). I picked this one of my and my daughter, one of many "one-hand-photos" that we take. I love it because we look so happy and we were. The photo was taken a warm June afternoon in the hammock while we were taking a siesta. I have made a minibook with this photo here.



Another of those selfportrait photos :) But these were taken on the ferry in october.



I have noticed that I seldom scrap me and my husband, and even more seldom just my husband Note to self! Be better on that!



I am happy that people have started to come back to their blogs after the holidays :) It is always tough for us peekers :) during those slow blog days of the year! I am off to check a few more and I might go back to the scraptable...

3 kommentarer:

  1. Snygga LO:s allihopa! Du får ihop det så snyggt med dina dekosar, jag tycker att det är det svåraste...
    Fotot på dig och dottern är jättefint.
    Nu ska jag kika in på SIS och kolla på resten och kanske registrera mig, känns som att det är dax, är väl den sista scrapparen att göra det känns det som..

    :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tänk att jag glömmer att kolla din blogg, men nu ligger den på ett "säkrare ställe" så jag hittar den. Önskar dig Gott Nytt År Och fortsätt skapa så vackra ting!
    Annika

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the pages, Lisa! I am gonna start taking more self portraits of my Nati and I.

    SvaraRadera

Share!