måndag 13 september 2010

happy happy happy


oh, my gosh! i LOVE my new shoes! as you may remember i ordered them online to wear for the US wedding i am attending this october. and they are perfect! they make me so very happy today!

someone asked where i got them and they can be bought at la redoute. note that the link goes to the swedish site, here is the english one.


just had to share this today! i will be back tomorrow (tuesday) with some of the craftiness from this past weekend!


ps. i added the linkwithin widget so that you can easily find related stories here on my blog! enjoy!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, vilka härliga skor! Jättefina!

    Om du kikar in på min blogg så finns det något där till dig! :-)

    Kram Linda

    SvaraRadera
  2. Those are really beautiful shoes, Lisa! I love them. I was just noticing the volume of ruffles on the girls' clothes when I was folding laundry--they're on all their shirts this year : )

    SvaraRadera

Share!