söndag 7 mars 2010

scrapbook sunday


i guess i have to make a new feature sign and change the saturday to sunday since i rarely have the time to actually post my layouts on saturdays!


this past week my daughter has had a terrible cough and was home and so has i :) to makes stuff alittle more happy we took out the colorbox and painted her feet :)



i actually started to make this layout friday since it was hot pink friday over at for the LOVE of COLOR week flickr pool. obviously it is about my love for my pyamas and slippers :)


again, a photo from a bored afternoon at home with a sick daughter. i used a favorite quote from storypeople:

There has never been a day when I have not been proud of you, I said to my daughter, though some days I'm louder about other stuff so it's easy to miss that.

(in real life this layout is not as "acid" as it shows here.)


the weather gods have thrown us a few curvballs this month. march first it was a snow blizzard from hell and then the next day it was all blue sky and lovely :)

_______________________

next weeks blogging will be fun. why you ask? well fun becasue i am really going to make an effort to post every day! we´ll see if i can do that! until then: what have you done scrapbook-wise lately?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!