måndag 22 mars 2010

prepping for my very first photo exhibit!

in late may i am going to have the opportunity to show a few of my photos in public! yes, i am very exhited about this ;) i have been prepping for this a while, but now when it is coming nearer i have started to really think about which direction i would like to go with the exhibit. i first thought that i wanted to go with a wintery theme, since we have had so much snow and a cold winter this year...and then i pondered over using my photos from my "on walks" set on flickr...and then i freaked, because i just couldn´t make up my mind!



i went to some friends and asked for their opinion and their advise was; "go with the photos that you love the most!" and i felt such a peace with that. i have chosen photos both from the "on walks" set and the "flower close up" set



1. cherry blossoms, 2. Untitled, 3. night walk, 4. night walk, 5. night walk, 6. traces in the sand, 7. Untitled, 8. Untitled, 9. Untitled, 10. Untitled, 11. Untitled, 12. Untitled, 13. swirls14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

what do you think? i am also loving the photos in my "happy things" set, but i guess they are more personal...

at the photo exhibit i am also going to offer postcards from a few of the photos. you can also purchase them right here, right now! the prices for a set of 7 postcards are:

10 USD + 4 USD for shipping
5 euros + 2 euros for shipping
45 Swedish krona + 20 swedish krona for shipping

just email me your order and you will recieve an invoice via email!



please let me know any of your opinions on this!

1 kommentar:

  1. So cool! Your pictures are fabulous. I love the ones you chose.

    SvaraRadera

Share!