torsdag 18 mars 2010

10 on thursday and a sorry!

i am sorry to have been abscent for so long, but the beast called depression an anxiety got sort of a grip of me once again. i am working on getting back to the state where i have been for so long, but that means i can´t promise posts regulary. i hope that you bear with me, because i have all sorts of fun posts in store for you!


for now, here is my 10 on thursday the "things i want to do" edition
1. go back to paris
2. visit the states
3. finish my bathroom mat (more on that soon)
4. go on a trip abroad with just my daughter¨
5. have more kids
6. sew another quilt
8. do more everyday photos
9. make a banner
10. go on a library tour of the world

i´ll be back very soon!


3 kommentarer:

  1. hugs dear girl, I hope you feel better soon :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Depression ....Its a horrible place to go isnt it. But I'm glad you are keeping up your blog.
    I hope you feel a bit brighter soon xxx

    SvaraRadera

Share!