söndag 1 juni 2008

scrapjacked and weekend


Oh my gosh! I just went online and found out that the awesome girls over at Scrapjacked have chosen me as their "jack"! I am so honored and blushed :) They have chosen this layout that I did last december.



How cool is this! Go check out all their beautiful work and then come back :)

...wow, right?!

_______________________________________

We had another wonderful weekend with lovely summery weather and just haning around. Playing with the dogs on the beach, chatting with my father-in-law and mother-in-law, eating pizza and whatching late TV. My father-in-law was playing with his new camera and took a few really cute photos of us.







I love this one :)



______________________________________

i am off to scrap :)

love
love
love

5 kommentarer:

  1. I LOVED scrapping your page for scrapjacked!!! it was awesome...like you!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. congrats on the scrapjack! Ps I love that song on your blog!! that last photo is just too darn adorable!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the pictures!
    congrats on scrapjacked ;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. congrats on the jack! you are very deserving! awesome layout to jack.

    and adore those photos!

    SvaraRadera

Share!