tisdag 10 juni 2008

I just wanted you to know that I still have some magazines left...

I have been watching Amelie from Montmarte on you tube :) I am in love still with that movie. Have you all seen that there is a challenge blog inspired by Amelie? Check it out. For me it is way to my freestyle, but I am amused by the promts.

I managed to pull of 2 new layouts. I love that I could catch her jumping in the pool this year!



And this melts my heart everytime; her little cousin idolizes her :)




Oh and the new blog banner was simply made by using the June Free Digital Kit from 2peas.

Schools out on friday this week and we are hard at work doing some bookmarks as teachers gifts. I know that they are nothing like these, but it is ok.





I am beat and I still have a few birthday cards to create :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love Amelie. Thanks for the links. and your layouts are wonderful, I esp like the last one.. so very sweet!

    SvaraRadera

Share!