onsdag 3 oktober 2012

Project Life | week 39


Here is my 39th week of Project Life.


For some reason I have fewer stories...maybe it is because I seem to have recorded all the small details of our everyday life?


I might need to check out some tips on what to include to get some new ideas going for the rest of the year, because I really don´t want to stop this project.


I really want to keep including my husband and daughter in this. I will have to do a list of things that they can contribute with. 






2 kommentarer:

  1. I keep collecting things but still haven't taken the plunge to get started. i think I'm afraid I'll run out of things to record, especially since hubby & I are empty nesters.....

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Patti, I don´t think that you will ever run out of things to record because you are empty nesters! That would mean that people that are single or don´t have kids have nothing to scrapbook for example!
      What my problem has been the last few weeks is that I don´t want this to become a Lisa´s Project Life, rather I really want it to be about our whole family!
      I just thought about how cool it would be to record a week of Libby´s life!

      Radera

Share!