tisdag 23 oktober 2012

From pin to reality | painted jewellery


I found this very cool and easy way to alter your cheap jewellery and had to try it!
Pinned Image
 A week or so before I saw this pin I had thrifted a ring base that I think earlier had a watch insert.





I am sorry for the not so good photo, but I had some teal nailpolish and a great little stone pebble that I had picked sometime on one of my many, many, many trips to any beach :) It was extra good, because one side was almost perfectly flat.
I painted the pebble twice with the nailpolish and then used my glue gun to adhere it to the ring base. 


The glue messed alittle, so I ended up trying to paint it also. 

Ta-da! 




Ps. I totally forgot to link you up to WCS yesterday, but this week 
Teka is talking all about getting inspiration from all things Pinterest! 

1 kommentar:

Share!