fredag 26 oktober 2012

Project Life | Products I use over and over


Now that the Project Life albums just have a few weeks left before I have finished them, I went back to see what products i have used alot in the last year. 


Marcy Penner has some great graphic  printables that makes it easy to create the smaller pocket illusion since I don´t have the "real" PL plastics. I have used these weekday printable alot! 


Something that I have used for embellishing alot is a digital kit I bought at Sweet shoppe designs called For the love of: conversation.

For the love of: Conversation

You see there are so many cute bits to use in a Project Life album!


Ali Edwards has alot of digital products out that are great to use both digitally (obviously) but I have also used her products printed out. I cut out banners and sayings to just add with a pop dot or so. 


I have also added them in digitally onto the photo before printing it.



Crystal Wilkerson has some great journaling cards in her digital shop. I have used them just like they are and added journaling by hand, but in my week 40 spread I made the "right now" journaling cards in Picmonkey using Crystals cards. 


I print out digital elements and papers on cardstock, mostly white. Then I just cut them out whenever I want to use them.


I always try to save paper and cut out 4x6" cards for my pockets all the time. 

So, there you have it, a few of my favorite things.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!