måndag 15 oktober 2012

Project Life | A tip!


This morning I got a random text message from my husband with a photo (below to the right) with the caption: Look where I am! It just put a smile on my face and I thought I should use this in the PL album this week! So, I took a photo of where I was when I saw the text (an hour apart) and printed them side by side.



Then I added she...and he...and where we were. 
Behold Mondays card in this weeks spread! 


Isn´t that cool?!

My husband now lives in a city 2.5 hours away attending University and obviously we don´t see each other every day, but this is such a great way to still keep him in our album! I am totally asking him to do this randomly each week!

This made me think of Monikas project this year, where she and her familymembers each share a photo on one day each month! 


2 kommentarer:

  1. I just saw this in my reader and I Love it! I didn't even know you mentioned me until I read the whole story. You have to forward this to Becky Higgins,,,this is such a fabulous idea. You have to tell your Sweetie to do this every week while he's gone at different times and different days so that it's always a surprise. This just makes me so happy!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I LOVE this idea!!! Have to let it brew in my head :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!