måndag 21 maj 2012

A Mother´s Day layout I love


i know that some of the world celebrated Mother´s Day a week ago, but we celebrate the last sunday in may (which is this upcoming sunday). after this winters loss of my grandmother i have been thinking alot about what i know about my mother (and grandmother also). so for this layout i collaborated with my mother asking her questions like what her favorite subject in school was, her favorite teacher, what she did with her friends growing up etc. 
i sent her an email and she responded.



then i thought hm, it would be cool if i answered the same questions. so i did and that is how this two-page layout came to be.


it is plain and simple as i wanted the journaling to take the center part. i know that i will love to go back and see this later in life and not to mention my daughter :)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!