torsdag 26 januari 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks 2012 ~ roundup #1


yes! it is time for my very first 52 photos in 52 weeks 2012 roundup post! so far there are many that have joined in on the ride and that is so much fun! after the first few weeks of technical problems, i think we have sorted it all out :)
we have had 3 themes already new, shine and community which is this weeks theme. i made a mosaic with the photos from the flickr group that goes with the first theme; new.





(some of the members have opted out to be included in mosaics made at bighugelabs.com that is why they are not showing up here.)

just look at how different we interpret the same theme; new family photo, new shoes, new day, new kittens, new goals...that is so much of why i love to have a public project like this! 


while out walking with the dogs and my husband i snapped this photo where everything felt new and fresh. 

for week two we chose the theme: shine


Robert McPherren wanted to catch a sense of "it is my time to shine" and he nails it!


PlusForHeidi posted this darling photo for the same theme and how sparkly is that sweet girl!


slcphc found rays of sunshine, which by the way is one of my favorite things :)


me, i took a photo of my word for 2012 in a shiny way! and it got picked up by shutter sisters that included it in their one word video!
(thanks patti for letting me know it was up!) 

One Word from Christine Sneddon on Vimeo.




i didn´t have time to catch a good "community" photo this week, but this photo reminds we of how we gathered around my grandmother as she passed away. me and my sisters went to a quick lunch and all had different colors in our coffeecups! 

that is it for now, oh and next weeks theme is: rest another one of my favorite things :)






2 kommentarer:

  1. loooove that magic photo, definitely worthy of a mention EVERYWHERE!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you for putting this together. It is my favorite thing to try and capture the prompt for the week. And thanks for including my cute little puppy in your montage...it made my day!

    SvaraRadera

Share!