torsdag 5 december 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | November finished pages #2

To see my first Re-Scrap November post click here.


From this older page as inspiration I actually made a two-page layout. I like doing these photo collages as they add so many photos to one page. In the older page I didn´t really need that much journaling, but for the newer, I wanted to add more. 


There is where the second page comes in handy!


Older page


I used the circles as inspiration from the older layout. This new one is alot more simple and clean. Hm...I think I will have to make one more page, because I do love how the older page has the circles more in a grid...


I used circle png files from Paislee press. In pickmonkey I changed colors and made a cluser using different opacities in the circles. 

One more month of Re-scrap 2013! I will be back very shortly with 3 new pages for December!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!