måndag 16 december 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 48

Here is week 48!



This ws the week of Thanksgiving. Sweden don´t celebrate Thanksgiving (per say), but we do ever since my US trip in 2010. It is a fun and meaningful holiday, we make a good meal and set the table nicely and usually use some sort of dinner questions. I print them out and put them in a cute jar and we all love them!
I added a few random photos to this page, the price of gas, a photo of my old university where I spend a day of lectures at this week, THE holiday dress, a RAK a friend gave me and us getting in the holiday spirit by wrapping gifts.


I loved that my sister texted me my nephew and nieces handwritten wishlists! And what an easy way to just put them into an extra page protector like this!


The back holds some conversation and photos we all shared with eachother when we had a groupchat (me, my sisters and all the men!).


For some reason I can´t find the photo of the second page in a whole, so here are just a few close-ups :)


We celebrated the first of Advent that sunday!

Happy Monday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!