söndag 29 december 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | December finished pages



I hope that you all have had a wonderful Holiday and that you are well rested and loved! We had a wonderful time spending the Holidays with my family! I do have some news, but that will have to be in an other post ;)

So, here they are. The very last Re-Scrapped pages of 2013! I have done 3 pages, but one of them was perfect for a coming WCS gallery, so I can´t show that one yet!



Old page



I am mostly a centered girl keeping my pages center aligned, so it is fun to play with a right hand aligned sketch. As you see this is such a simple page with both computer journaling and stamping. 


Old page (And one of my very favorites of all time!) 



I used the old letter writing technique for my journaling on this page. I think perhaps beside lists, using the letter writing tool is my favorite way to do journaling. I think I will have to do even more of that in the new year! 

And that, my friends, marks the last of this project for now. I will be back shortly with a post on my thoughts and plans for the new year!

Thanks for stopping by!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!