tisdag 10 december 2013

December minialbum | a few more pages


I shared the beginning of my december minialbum in this post and also a few thoughts about my process. Now I would like to show you the first pages.
This one above was one of the pages I did before december, as I always start planning and making crafts in november. Pinterest is clearly my place to go for all sorts of ideas! If you´d like to follow me, here is a link! This year I created a new board called December mini for all things minialbum. And here is one for all things Christmas.


To get into the Holiday mood we were out doing some shopping and found some ornaments to play with! And ofcourse wrapping gifts while listening to Christmas music!


And here is a page about one of my favorite traditions; gingerbraed cookie baking with friends!

As you can see I am keeping things simple and to the point. I am looking forward to doing more pages in there!

Ho Ho Ho

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!