oh, yes it payed of cheating on my no-scrapbooking-week! I totally won Sarahs Recycled inspiration challenge! (I posted it here) Yay me! I still have no idea what I won, but I am still so so happy!
I am sorry the update on my daughters stuffed-dog party is late and it will be later still, becasue I went to my mothers house and left the photos at home :( bummer. But the story will come! :)
Ok, a little list:
1. I am sick! Soar throat and running nose :( Feel sorry for me a little :)
2. Check out Anilus etsy shop. She makes gorgeous stuff!
3. I found an amazing set on flickr by one of my favorites. Isn´t it lovely how natural and healthy they look :) Now that family is my favorite :)
4. Did I mention that I am sick? ... :)
5. The new ER season starts tonigt!
6. Dagmar posted this cutest ever layout in the 2peas gallery!
7. I am going to try to take some urban-ish photos while i am here at my moms. But don´t hate me if I don´t!
8. I have been shopping some new supplies for different Chistmas projects...But I am still not quite sure what they will be yet :)
9. I am making alot of journaling to future scrapbooking layouts while I am not home to acctually scrapbook. That is something I do quite often as I sit and wait for something like the bus or in the post office etc.
10. I promise a happier post and a healthier post soon! :)