tisdag 9 oktober 2007

all about photos

1. I forgot I had some photos from that 50s café we went to last week. The little sign says "reserved for the men 8,30 -11" :) There is a group of middleaged men that come here every morning how cool is that!














2. I have updated my etsy shop with a sheet of labels. Go check it out! I just had a new order! yay me!

3. I got some cool shots of the dogs playing and laying in the fall leaves yesterday. They loved to play with me! I especially love that Harry layed on his back and really loved life!






4. I went over to Alis blog today and if you haven´t been there yet, today is the day to go. She has this awesome post of her creative area and I love looking at it! And speaking of Ali I saw that she is the guest designer for Pencil Lines right now. I acctually took some inspiration from the sketch and made this.



5. And this next layout didn´t turn out at all what i had planned. But it is all good because I still like it. I acctually did some journaling on the back of the layout. I am all for long and extensive journaling, but sometimes I am not feeling it on the layout.



6. From the Love,Elsie flickr group this is my favorite right now... What a great Christmas gift idea!

7. The weather has been so good the last days. But coldish today although all the sunshine makes up for anything! I love fall but it does get a little dark in the nights already. That is why we need so much sunshine during the days.

8. I am having a good time reading through the fall issue of Scrapbooks etc. and as usual I love every minute of it. That is by far my fave magazine in the scrapbooking field. Although I love Simple Scrapbooks magazine too, but I can´t get it in Sweden. :( It is good that they both have websites too!

9. I finally figured out how to use the "daily something" brush from said Ali.



10. Ok that it is it for today!

1 kommentar:

Share!