lördag 13 oktober 2007

100 photos on flickr!

I have all celebrations here on my blog nowadays! I now have 100 photos uploaded to my flickr account :) I made some mosaics of my sets, just for fun. This first one is from my "my life" set. I add random photos from my life in this set.




1.moi :), 2. my heaven, 3. moi :), 4. selfportrait of a 7.5 year old, 5. ladybug, 6. my life in the same place, 7. on the road, 8. Lisa O_ my bed, 9. rest, 10. Lisa O_ my computer area, 11. me, 12. how he sees me :), 13. he sees me, i see him, i see me, 14. my sweetie, 15. art, 16. my mug, 17. big nap, 18. birthday kiss, 19. my wall yesterday, 20. minialbums, 21. funny pics, 22. yum summer lunch, 23. at the dock, 24. at the dock

And this next one is from my "photo challenges" set. At first I just added my Suziebeezieland weekly photo challenges here, but now I have joined a few other ones too so I will be adding them to this set also.



1.little red elephants, 2. Lisa O´s : kitchen sink, 3. Lisa O_ my computer area, 4. Lisa O_my outside, 5. album, 6. Lisa_O: My pets, 7. Lisa O_ my bed, 8. Lisa O_my cute neighbour house, 9. Lisa O_my eyes, 10. Lisa O_ handmade, 11. Lisa O_ LOMO!, 12. Green Lisa_O, 13. Lisa O_ flower power, 14. Photo challenge #11 water

As i don´t have a pro account I only have access to 3 sets. My next set is were I post all things crafty. There were to many photos to add to a mosaic so I will just post a link to it here and you can go check it out if you want.
Flickr is such a cool place were altleast i can get lost for hours and hours just browsing so many cool photos.

Oh, and I have a pact with myself, I am not going to do any scrapbooking for a week. Starting from yesterday, i will only do other projects. As i was saying to Kim last time we talked, for a while now I have done so much scrapping that I just wip out pages (which I do love) and put them away in albums in such a speed that i sometimes forget I even made them. Don´t feel content with that. So, for the next week I am really going to think out good ideas, take photos and do other crafty things instead.
And I do want to get started on some Christmas projects such a small gifts and stuff. Do you have any good ideas? Please feel free to email me (lisa.mrs@gmail.com) or leave a comment here!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!