onsdag 31 juli 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | July finished pages

 Ok, here on the last day of the month is the finished Re-Scrapped pages for July!
 
 
Older page
 
 
I really wanted to play with the colorwheel/piechart idea, but it didn´t work with this page. I used the many photos as inspiration instead! These are just a few of the flowers that my new love have bought me every friday for months! It is really a new tradition that I love very much.
 
 
Older page
 
 
I used several smaller photos for this page, but really Think that the square ones in the older page looks better ;) The page is about how we saw a sunrise together this summer.
 
 
Older page
 
 
Again, I love the older page better, but I do love the memory that the new one holds! I used washitape and a watercolor card that I talked about in this post!
 
Even thought I don´t love the new pages, I am still very thankful for this challenge to get new pages done!
 
I will be back soon with the inspiration pages for August!
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!