torsdag 18 juli 2013

Summer bucketlist | Watch a sunrise

 
 
I thought I would write a bit about our short summer bucketlist. The summer isn´t over so I am not too worried about not having done everything just yet.
 
 
 
One of the things was to watch a sunrise. I had never seen one Before and thought this summer would be perfect!
So we got up around 3:30 am and packed some coffee and went down to the lake.
 
Now, I am so not a morning person but this was pure magic and so worth it!
 
 
 
Watching that little light getting up more and more was so cool! It went by so fast.
 
Do it! Just sacrifice one morning of good sleep and watch a sunrise. I am telling you the whole day will be magic after that.
 
So, watch a sunrise...check!
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I still remember watching the sun come over the ocean in Malawi, Africa. We were camping on the beach and it was just magical.

    SvaraRadera

Share!