onsdag 1 maj 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | April finished pages

As you may remember I did the Re-scrap inspiration a bit different this month. Instead of using old layouts of mine, I used 3 sketches I found on the internet to use when I made my three new pages! As I have said before, I haven´t used sketches as much before, but lately I am super inspired by them.

scrapbooking sketch by shimelle laine @ shimelle.com

This first sketch is from Shimelle.


Grow | I used the big photos, but chose to have my journaling run all the way down the right side. I talk about how my first years working with kids have been.

scrapbooking sketch by shimelle laine @ shimelle.com

This is also from Shimelle.


Love and be loved | You have seen this layout already as I shared it with the new layouts I did for my bloghosting week at WCS. I used the sketch for this and instead of 2 6x4" photos I used a premade card on top. I was super inspired by the layering the sketch invited to.

0407LOsketch

Here is the last sketch. It is from Studio Calico. I have a layout ready that with this sketch, but I will have to hold on to sharing it just a bit longer :) 

Do you like using sketches?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!