måndag 13 maj 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 18 +19


Today I have 2 weeks worth of PL to show you. I fell behind in posting and thought I´d share both weeks so I get caught up.

Week 18



Pretty much a normal week with grocery shopping, dr´s appointments and homework. We spend Saturday with my sisters family and Sunday working in the garden. 


I made an insert holding 2 more stories. The first one with my daughters countdown to the One Direction concert she was going to. 


The other side holds the story of when my new love took his wheelchair through the Drive-in :)

Week 19.


It was warm this week and I could sit outside at night in a tank top. This is big! 
I saved the post-it notes my new love lovebombed my desk with ;)

The 2 other pockets hold the story of the concert my daughter attended. 30 000 screaming teenaged girls ;)


Different everyday stories; we chenged up my craftroom, took a great walk, jumped, babysat, the gorgeous tree in our backyard bloomed and my sister is 25 days away from her wedding day!


This week I had an insert holding 4 more pockets. I wrote a quote I read that week right beside a photo that showed it was 21 degrees one day that week. I still need to add journaling to the far right photo.


I had to include the big news and the last pocket holds a sample of another project I am preparing for. More info on that very soon!




Go here to sign up to this summers funnest BPC workshop! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!