fredag 30 juli 2010

today july 25th 2010

photo taken july 27th, journaling july 25th


Outside my window: i see the dogs wander the yard, sniffing in all the new smells.



I am thinking: that this is life. This simple relaxed environment makes us feel life.


I am thankful for: our fantastic nature and the ability to move freely in it.


From the kitchen: my great husbands yummy pasta.


I am hearing: the fire spark and the sounds of cardplaying.


I am creating: a photobook for my parents-in-law and a crocheted blanket.


I am going to: sleep so good tonight.


I am reading: a Dennis Lehane book.


I am hoping: that I can hold on to how this serenity feels forever.


Favourite from today: the open fire and crocheting in front of it.

___________________________

this post is a part of a series. you can see them all here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!