söndag 30 december 2012

Re-Scrap 2012 | December finished pages


Here is the last Re-Scrap post for this year! Well, technically I have one more post that sums up all the new pages that I have made with this project that is coming up tomorrow! 


older page


And here is the page I did with inspiration from the one above. I am still scrapping photos and stories from my 
US trip in 2010.  And this one talks about how the American flag was everywhere! I used my scalloped circle punch instead of plain circles and changed up the angles a bit. 


older page


The Metro in DC was so well planned, clean and designed. That suprised me a bit. As you can see I didn´t use everything exactly here that was on the older page, and that is part of the fun I take what I like at the moment as inspiration.


older page


For this I went old school :) I just both handstitching and my typewriter! It is so much fun to have multiple tools to use!

And that my friends are the last pages of 36 (!) that I have made by simple scraplift myself! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!