tisdag 11 september 2012

Take Tweleve | what i love about it!


when Angie Lucas & Elizabeth Dillow asked me if i wanted to be on the Take Twelve designer team i had actually already decided to do the challenge!
i thought it sounded like a project that was easy enough for me to stick with for the year. 


and now 8 months into it i do really enjoy it! if you read my blog on a regular basis, you know that i am very much an everyday scrapbooker. i always try to catch stories from our normal life. 


and this project is just that. snippets of everyday life on the 12th of every month for an entire year. i have the 12th marked on my google calendar and it sends me an email on the 11th so that i am prepared the day after. it has been so good to have a kick in the butt to actually record a day, ordinary or out of, every month. 



i see it as a compliment to my Project Life albums and my regular scrapbook albums. this projects just goes in a little bit closer on one specific day that otherwise might just be mentioned in my PL album and perhaps not even scrapped at all in layout form.


to Ella, thank you for the kick in the butt! 



ps. get your camera ready for tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!