tisdag 3 april 2012

Re-scrap 2012 | April

here are the april inspiration pages! 


a right now layout


multiple photos - very little words


a little of this, a little of that



_______________________________________________________________


the idea: this is a project i have wanted to do for a long time. i sometime have troubles with design on my scrapbook pages. well, what troubles me is re-newing myself. i want to try new things, but i 
don´t want to make pages that are not me. and i have done pages i really love, so i thought i´d make it a priority to choose 3 old layouts every month of the year and use them as inspiration for new pages. i mean, i am not re-scrapping the event or page, i am using the entire page and/or some elements of it to use as inspiration. i will share which 3 old layouts i am working with sometime the first week of the month. maybe you could draw some inspiration from them too?!

see my other entries too




1 kommentar:

Share!