söndag 1 september 2013

WCS | September gallery



The September gallery is full of color! 


I don't understand why this page was so hard for me to make! I use lots of color all the time in my layouts, so you would think that this would be a piece of cake, right? I was thinking too hard on which colors to use, and how that would affect the page when I should have just done a page (any page) and then thought about what the colors did or represent etc. Anyway, when I was final putting the page together I first went with just green and white. But then it seemed the page was missing something, so I added a bit of pink in there and that made the trick!


And here are the items on my love list:


my family
sunshine
a field of sunflowers
hugs
to be able to pick vegetables from my garden
when creativity flows
to experience new things
a free day

We all create a color palette to work from for our layouts, so make sure you visit the gallery for lots of different palettes! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!