tisdag 24 september 2013

30 days of lists | A few of my favorites

September is coming to an end soon and so is the 30 lists in 30 days project. I have really enjoyed it and I love having the lists right in my Project Life spreads!


I really liked the topics, but ofcourse I have a few favorites!
Like the one above! I love being a scrapbooker and I love to talk with other scrapbookers (mainly online) and it is so funny that we use lingo that no one else really get :) 


Weekends are like gold to me while working. That is when I really relax and that can be seen in my list of essentials.


Autumn is my favorite season so a list about the things I love most about this month was easy!


List #3 is: things I like about current me and I love that it made me think. And the fact that I listed
- I laugh
- I try to say yes more
- "Just do it", is something I try to think
- I love more, feel more
- I feel more confident

makes me super glad!

If you did the project, what were some of your favorites?


1 kommentar:

  1. Did you make the "30 Days of Lists" cards? Or did you purchase them? They are great!

    SvaraRadera

Share!