måndag 2 september 2013

30 Days of Lists September 2013


Those of you that have read my blog for a long time, know that I love lists. I like to list things to-do and check them off. I like to list things I am happy about or/and love. Well, you get the point!


So as of yesterday (September 1st) I joined the girls at 30 days of lists! Each day in September we are given a list topic and then we write our list. Easy peasy, right?! and fun! I decided (after doing a whole new minialbum) that I wanted the lists right in my Project Life album. So I added an insert each week in September with 7 days worth of lists. You will see this more next week as I show my first week of listing! If you want to know more, keep reading below! 
___________________________________________

 30 Days of Lists hosted by Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon & Raspberry. When you registered, you will receive a list prompt posted on their private blog everyday for a month. Then you will get a bunch of lists that capturing your life at the end of month.  You can check out on http://30daysoflists.com or search on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag: #30Lists



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!